Cybersecurity Basics Video
What You'll Learn
This video series covers:
- Virtualization tools.
- The necessary operating systems and techniques necessary for good cybersecurity practices.
- How to build your own lab.
- How to scan devices.
- How easy it is to exploit a known flaw.
This skill-building video is designed for those who have a basic IT knowledge or interest in the field. Consider this video series if you are looking to get started in an IT-related career.
The link below will take you to Kaltura's site for full-screen viewing of the video:
About Alan Rynarzewski
Alan Rynarzewski is a professor who brings nearly 20 years of experience working in the fields of Network Security and Cybersecurity to DeVry. His foray into the field started by working at Verizon before he moved to the NGA. He spent the majority of his career at the National Security Agency (NSA). He currently teaches Networking, Information Technology, Cybersecurity and Operating Systems and has his CCNA, CCNA-Security, CCNP and may other vendor certifications.
- These online, self-paced videos are non-credit bearing, avocational and not part of a DeVry University or Keller Graduate School of Management program of study.
- These short videos are provided to help you develop or enhance your skills. Completion of these videos does not lead to employment.
*DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), www.hlcommission.org. The University's Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation.