We're at Your Service
If you have questions about your options and opportunities as a DeVry or Keller student, you've come to the right place. Here are some useful student resources that can help make your experience as easy and relevant as possible.
Quick Links for Current Students
DeVry and Keller Mobile Apps
Trying to juggle school with your already busy schedule? Access our eLearning platform, complete assignments, register for classes, view student finance info and more via our secure mobile app.Learn More
On-Demand Tools and Support
Our Online Learning Platform
At DeVry, we’re invested in student-focused technology designed to enhance your learning experience. Inspired by the modern business world, our online learning platform leverages intuitive tools in a collaborative environment to connect students to their peers and professors.
- Academic Advising - If you experience difficulty in a course or have questions about program requirements, our academic advising service will support your efforts to successfully complete your program.
- Financial Assistance - Financial aid, employer education benefits and military pricing are just some of the ways we help make earning your degree more affordable. Financial advisors are available at every location and via phone to help you determine the best way to finance your education.
- Career Services - From one-on-one career planning support to an exclusive job bank, we provide career services and strategies to help you leverage your education and hone your professional edge.
- Administrative Services - Whether you are paying tuition, registering for courses or applying for financial aid, all administrative services can be handled either online or at your campus location. With offices that are staffed during the hours you attend class, we provide the kind of convenient service you need.
- Computer & Technology Discounts - Whether you attend courses online or on campus, access to technology is important. Explore discounts available through HP and Microsoft.