Live Chat Now
Give us a call

Send us a text



Military Tuition Rates and Tuition Assistance

Classes Start Every 8 Weeks

Our purpose is to empower your journey forward. Will your story be a part of our ongoing history of innovation? Let’s connect.

Education Costs for Active Duty Military Students and Veterans

DeVry University and its Keller School of Management are proud to offer military tuition rates. With military tuition rates, your education may be more affordable if you are an active duty military undergraduate or graduate student. Veterans can explore education benefits to help with costs as well.

Active Duty Military (Undergraduate)

U.S. military personnel serving in any of the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces (including National Guard and Reserves) and their spouses are eligible for DeVry University's undergraduate military tuition pricing of $250 per credit hour with no application fee.

Additionally, if you are currently serving in a branch of the U.S. military, you may qualify for other Military Tuition Assistance (TA) for these branches:

  • Air Force and Space Force

  • Air National Guard

  • Army 

  • Army Reserve and National Guard

  • Navy 

  • Navy Reserve

  • Marines 

  • Marine Corps Reserve 

  • Coast Guard

To learn more about what is available for each branch of the U.S. military, visit our Service Branch Details page.

Active Duty Military (Graduate)

U.S. military personnel serving in any of the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces (including National Guard and Reserves) and their spouses are eligible for our military pricing at Keller Graduate School of Management of $575 per credit hour. You may also be eligible to transfer qualifying military coursework and other post-secondary education credits toward your graduate education.

The application fee is waived for graduate students who are currently active in the military. Textbooks, course materials and other fees are charged at the standard rate. Additional information and requirements are available from an Admissions Advisor.

For additional military tuition information and requirements, contact our Admissions Team.

Military Veterans (Undergraduate and Graduate)

There are many benefits available to veterans, both within DeVry and Keller and through external organizations. Start your process by visiting the Veterans Affairs website to apply for and view the status of your benefits. Save your confirmation page or Certificate of Eligibility (COE), which arrives by mail, in order to verify your application was received and provide that to your VA point of contact at DeVry or Keller.

You will need to collect the required admissions documents needed to register for courses. (High School diploma, LES, COE, College transcripts, certificates, JST, etc.) For convenience you can complete your admissions application online and an advisor will contact you to complete the enrollment process.

GI Bill®

The Montgomery GI Bill®1(MGIB) provides up to 36 months of education benefits to eligible veterans and service members for approved education and training programs.

The Post 9/11 GI Bill® is an education benefit program for individuals who served on active duty after September 10, 2001. Veterans may receive a percentage of the benefit payment for the following: A tuition and fee payment that is paid directly to the school, a books and supplies stipend, and housing allowance.

For additional information visit the GI Bill® Information website or check our Military FAQs for answers to your military-specific questions.

The Yellow Ribbon Program

The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, also known as the Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Chapter 33. The Yellow Ribbon Program allows DeVry or Keller to enter into a voluntary agreement with the Department of Veterans Affairs to contribute funds to our veterans' unmet tuition and eligible fee charges when their tuition and eligible fees charges exceed the maximum amount payable under Chapter 33. The program allows DeVry or Keller to contribute an amount up to 50% of veterans' unmet costs; the Department of Veterans Affairs will match the amount.


  • You must be eligible for the maximum benefit rate under the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.

  • You must not be on active duty or a spouse transferee of an active duty member.

  • Your school must agree to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.

  • Your school must have not offered Yellow Ribbon to more than the maximum number of individuals stated in their participation agreement.

  • Your school must certify your enrollment to the VA, including Yellow Ribbon program information.

For more information on the Yellow Ribbon Program, please visit the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Veteran's Appreciation Grant (Graduate Students Only)

Keller offers a Veteran's Appreciation Grant to help offset the costs of higher education and make college more accessible for students who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces.


Open to new students who are veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, their respective reserve forces, Army National Guard and Air National Guard) and can provide a copy of one of the following items:

  • DD214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (Service 2 or Member 4 copy).

  • NGB22 National Guard Report of Separation or Record of Service (Service 2 or Member 4 copy).

AWARD AMOUNT: Master’s Degree lifetime award up to $4,500 ($500 per semester)

NOTE: Current members of the U.S. Armed Forces (those serving on active duty, guard, reserve and their spouses) who qualify for the Military Tuition rate and Veterans who received a dishonorable discharge are not eligible for this grant.

Other Tuition Assistance for Active Military or Veterans


Note: The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.

Financial Aid

We offer flexible financing options including federal and state grants and institutional savings opportunities to help eligible students going to college as military veterans. You’ll be able to start earning your degree with a clear financial plan in place.

Transfer Course Credit

We want to ensure you get the credit you deserve. If you have an associate degree or course credits from another college, you can transfer qualifying credits toward a bachelor's or master’s degree at DeVry.

1GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at