Data Analytics with Power BI Video
What You'll Learn
Learn how to combine programming, statistics, data transformation and data visualization using Power BI to:
- Create a dashboard in Power BI
- Help improve your data management skills
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Better interpret results to help determine which metrics are driving more opportunities
- Make better business decisions
This video is suggested for individuals who have basic computer skills.
The link below will take you to Kaltura's site for full-screen viewing of the video:
About Dr. Gina Cooper
Dr. Cooper received her undergraduate degree from Ohio State University in Mechanical Engineering, her Master’s Degree from Ohio State University in Industrial Engineering and PhD from Wright State University in Computer Science and Engineering with specializations of database, math, and bioinformatics. She presented her bioinformatics research at an IEEE International Bioinformatics Conference in Taiwan in May 2004 and in Las Vegas in July 2009. Since then she has published papers in the proceedings of computer science education conferences relating to courses Dr. Cooper has developed and improved. Since joining DeVry her instructional area of focus is information systems.
- These online, self-paced videos are non-credit bearing, avocational and not part of a DeVry University or Keller Graduate School of Management program of study.
- These short videos are provided to help you develop or enhance your skills. Completion of these videos does not lead to employment.
*DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), www.hlcommission.org. The University's Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation.