IP Address Basics and Network Utilities Video
What You'll Learn
This video series explains the use of private and public Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) addresses. It covers:
- How to use four common network utility programs to discover and troubleshoot network address and network route issues.
- The different between private and public IPv4 Addresses.
- How to troubleshoot network connectivity issues by using common network utilities that are available on most operating systems.
The link below will take you to Kaltura's site for full-screen viewing of the video:
About Dr. Jingdi (Rebecca) Zeng
Dr. Jingdi (Rebecca) Zeng received her Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology. She joined DeVry university after working at various technical institutions in Europe. Dr. Zeng currently lives in New Jersey and teaches topics such as Computer Information Networks, Operating Systems and Information Security. She is interested in traveling and fixing things around the house. Dr. Zeng also enjoys teaching and interacting with students and peers. She is a long-time Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers (IEEE) member and an active Cisco Academy Instructor.
- These online, self-paced videos are non-credit bearing, avocational and not part of a DeVry University or Keller Graduate School of Management program of study.
- These short videos are provided to help you develop or enhance your skills. Completion of these videos does not lead to employment.
*DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), www.hlcommission.org. The University's Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation.