Nurturing Talent, Building Lives (and Profits)
If guiding employees and companies to succeed together sounds like the perfect fit for you, a degree in human resources might be your next move. DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management’s coursework provides students with a solid foundation in business administration, which can be used to offer dedicated, hard-working contributors the chance to increase their abilities and find the perfect spot within an organization. Students pursuing HR at DeVry or Keller will earn the analytical skills needed to address problems and/or opportunities, manage risk and improve overall team and individual effectiveness.
Classes Start Every 8 Weeks
Whether you know exactly where you're heading, or you're still planning your next steps, it all starts with a simple conversation. Let’s talk.
When you specialize in human resources, you’ll be prepared to handle responsibilities such as:
- Locate new employees; augment skills, quality of life for current employees
- Help build a rewarding, dynamic workplace culture
- Allocate financial and human resources, manage risk
- Lead, manage and collaborate in both physical and virtual settings
Human resources careers can be found in nearly every industry, including:
DeVry and Keller graduates with degrees in human resources may be prepared for careers in areas such as:
- Creating an organizational structure good for companies and employees
- Evaluating technology options used for managing the human resource function
- Applying management theories to make organizational planning and staffing decisions