Why Transfer to DeVry?
Speedy and Friendly Transfers
We’ll quickly assess your qualifying transfer credits to determine the maximum that can be applied towards your bachelor’s or associate degree. Learn more about transferring to DeVry.
100% Online & Flexible Schedules
With our online programs, study when and where it's convenient for you with our mobile app. Classes start every 8 weeks.
We offer an array of tools and resources to help you get the support you need, when you need it.
An Accredited Institution
DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC, www.hlcommission.org) and our Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. For over 90 years, DeVry has been preparing learners to thrive in careers shaped by continuous technological change through our tech-empowered learning approaches.
From day one through to graduation and beyond, you’ll have access to a robust offering of career support and resources, including a consultation on understanding the essentials of a job search, finding your personal brand, resume writing, interview prep, job boards and more.
Stacey (Lucchesi) Blazak
Student - Bachelor’s in Technical Management
With my role, I was traveling quite a bit and the ability to take courses online and plan around what I needed to do was very, very helpful. The variety of classes I was able to take felt like I had a new job every eight weeks. This encouraged me to learn as much as I could from my professors, and incorporate it into my everyday role at work. It taught me balance, it taught me time management and really taught me emotional intelligence. I know my education will be valuable for the career that I’ve chosen.
Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship Details
To be eligible for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship, you must remain enrolled in at least 9 credit hours per semester up to the last remaining 6 credit hours for an associate degree program and 12 credit hours for a bachelor’s degree program. You may only drop below 9 credit hours per semester once per enrollment. If below for more than one semester, all future scholarship funds will not be awarded.
Grade Point Average and Continued Eligibility
New students must meet our standard admissions requirements. Readmit students must enroll with a DeVry cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible. Qualifying transfer credits must be a C or better with transferable college level courses and may include military, professional or exam credit, as well as credit from other higher education institutions.
To maintain scholarship eligibility, you must retain a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 or better and be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours per semester. Your DeVry CGPA requirement of a 2.5 will be reviewed before you are awarded the scholarship for the remaining 6 credit hours for an associate degree program or remaining 12 credit hours for a bachelor’s degree program.
If your CGPA falls below 2.5, the remaining scholarship funds will not be awarded.
Readmit students must have credit from an outside educational institution. Previously earned credit at DeVry will not be included in the evaluation for scholarship purposes.
If you are readmitted to DeVry, you may be eligible for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship if:
- You have a DeVry CGPA of 2.5 or above at time of admission.
- You are in good academic standing. If you are unsure of your standing, contact an admissions representative.
These eligibility requirements are in addition to the other initial eligibility pieces, including qualifying transfer credit earned at an outside institution.
- If a student transfers to a program that is not eligible for this scholarship, the student will lose the scholarship and future awards.
- Scholarship recipients who change to a program at a lower credential level may lose eligibility if the total scholarship funds already disbursed exceed the lifetime benefit cap for the lower credential.
- This scholarship is not combinable for students who qualify for one of our other special pricing programs, including active-duty military rates, the Opportunity Grant, DeVry’s Business Edge Scholarship, alumni savings, alumni advancement grant, Family Forward Savings and colleagues or colleague dependents receiving DeVry tuition benefits.
Apply for our November session.
How do I qualify for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship?
To qualify for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship, students must have 6 qualifying transferable credit hours to put toward our associate degree program and 30 qualifying transferable credit hours to put toward our bachelor’s degree program. Transfer credit must be a C or better with transferrable college level courses. If you are a readmit student, you must have credit from an outside educational institution, must have a 2.5 DeVry CGPA and be in good academic standing or approved appeal. To maintain scholarship eligibility, you must retain a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 or better and be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours per semester.
What are the requirements for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship?
How many transfer credits do I need for this scholarship?
Transfer students enrolled in a DeVry associate degree program are required to have 6 qualifying transferable credit hours. And transfer students enrolled in a DeVry bachelor’s degree program are required to have 30 qualifying transferable semester credit hours to be eligible for the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship.
How much can I potentially save with the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship?
For eligible transfer students, you may be awarded up to $7,168 toward your bachelor’s degree or up to $3,584 toward your associate degree.*
Are There Any Restrictions for Eligibility?
Yes, the restrictions are as follows:
- Scholarship recipients may lose eligibility if they change to a program at a lower credential level and the total scholarship funds already disbursed exceed the lifetime benefit cap for the lower credential.
- Scholarship recipients may also lose eligibility if they fall below 9 credit hours for more than 1 semester.
- This scholarship is not combinable for students who qualify for one of our other special pricing programs including but not limited to:
- Active-duty military rates
- The Opportunity Grant
- DeVry’s Business Edge Scholarship
- Alumni savings
- Alumni advancement grant
- Family Forward Savings
- Corporate Education Partner Tuition Savings Program
- Colleagues or colleague dependents receiving DeVry tuition benefits
Note: If a student transfers to a program that is not eligible for this scholarship, the student will lose the scholarship and future awards.
For additional eligibility details about the Future-Ready Transfer Scholarship, view the Scholarship Details.
Is DeVry University accredited?
1At the time of application to the next credential level, an evaluation of qualifying transfer credit will occur and the most beneficial outcome will be applied.
*This amount will be determined based on prevailing tuition rates at the time funds are awarded.