Data Wrangling in Python Using Pandas Video
What You'll Learn
Dr. Natalie Waksmanski-Krynski talks through this video series to help you understand how to use Python using Pandas to:
- Analyze massive amounts of information
- Make data-driven decisions
- Filter and organize raw data
- Wrangle clean raw data available into a more usable format
- Help you make critical insights
Designed for those who want to gain insights into the important step of data wrangling needed before data visualization.
The link below will take you to Kaltura's site for full-screen viewing of the video:
About Dr. Natalie Waksmanski-Krynski
Dr. Waksmanski is currently a Professor and Faculty Chair at DeVry University in the College of Engineering and Information Sciences where she teaches physics, computer programming, electronics, calculus, algebra, and statistics. Through a joint engineering program between Illinois Institute of Technology and Dominican University, she simultaneously earned B.S. degrees in civil engineering and mathematics from the respective schools in 2012. She earned a Ph.D. in engineering with a concentration in mechanics and a certificate in nuclear engineering at The University of Akron in 2016. She has published numerous papers on the static and dynamic analysis of layered composite plates with multiphase coupling and nonlocal effects.
Dr. Waksmanski’s area of expertise in computational mechanics has been applied to multiple areas in STEAM where in addition to enhancing student experience in the classroom, she serves as a mentor to a FIRST Tech Challenge Robotics team. In this role she encourages students toward scientific and engineering interests while leading them through their path of scholarly and creative discovery. In all three seasons she has been mentoring the team, her team advanced to the Illinois First Tech Challenge League state competition.
- These online, self-paced videos are non-credit bearing, avocational and not part of a DeVry University or Keller Graduate School of Management program of study.
- These short videos are provided to help you develop or enhance your skills. Completion of these videos does not lead to employment.
*DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), www.hlcommission.org. The University's Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation.