Undergraduate Website Design Certificate
Ready to join the creative world of website design? DeVry University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Website Design provides the opportunity to build the necessary skills and credentials while you work. This 10-course curriculum, taught from the practitioner’s perspective, focuses on applying design and coding concepts and skills to real-world applications. In as little as three semesters, with full-time enrollment, you can gain the entry-level knowledge and skills used in this industry – and prepare to sit for external industry certification exams, like the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA)1 exam. Certification is an industry standard of achievement.
When you earn your Undergraduate Certificate in Website Design from DeVry University, you can:
- Master key software applications in Adobe® Creative Cloud®, and learn fundamental graphic design, web design, and web animation skills
- Prepare to take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. DeVry’s curriculum is designed with concepts from the ACA exam, and you can earn an additional credential for your resume upon successful completion of the ACA exam
All students enrolled in site-based programs will be required to take some coursework online and, for some programs and locations, a substantial portion of the program may be required to be completed online.
Take the Tech Path
This degree program offers the option for a tech-centric plan of study. The modern workplace is interconnected and technology-dependent. That’s why we put tech at the core of many degree programs and courses. Students in the Tech Path learn to leverage technology, connecting people, process, data and devices to solve real-world business problems.
Adobe® Certification Exams
The knowledge and skills embedded in the Undergraduate Certificate in Website Design provide students with a basis for taking external industry certification exams, including the Adobe® Certified Associate exams1.
An Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification validates that you have basic, entry-level skills in digital communication, creation, and design using Adobe software. Certification by Adobe is an immediate way for you to stand out and be noticed.
The ACA exam is offered in six areas:
- Visual Communications using Adobe® Photoshop®
- Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe® Illustrator®
- Web Authoring Using Adobe® Dreamweaver®
- Video Communication Using Adobe® Premiere®
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe® InDesign®
- Interactive Media Using Adobe® Flash® Professional
1Adobe Certification Programs, Adobe.com, http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/education/pdfs/certification-path-individuals.pdf,visited January 11, 2016. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Certificate Completion Requirements