If you’re interested in pursuing a career in business, you may be asking: Is an MBA in finance worth it?
An MBA with a Finance specialization is a great way to expand your skills in two directions at once. Instead of focusing solely on business-related principles as you would in a general MBA program, or only financial topics like in Master's in Accounting and Financial Management, an MBA with a Specialization in Finance can give you the opportunity to build up your abilities in both areas and help prepare you to pursue careers in either field.
In this article, we'll take a look at the reasons why you might choose to earn an MBA in Finance and explore some of the things you can do once you’ve earned your degree and more in the following sections:
- Why Choose an MBA with a Specialization in Finance?
- Is an MBA in Finance Hard?
- What are the Benefits of an MBA with a Finance specialization?
- Is Finance a Good Specialization for an MBA?
- Career Projections for Financial Professionals
- Expanding Your Network and Supporting Your Career Journey
- What Can I Do after I Earn my MBA with a Specialization in Finance?