Get to Know Our Capstone Project
The Capstone Project gives you a chance to apply what you’ve learned to create and present a comprehensive plan tailored to your unique career path. Some choose to create a project that directly benefits their current employer. Others bring an entrepreneurial focus to the Capstone Project, taking advantage of the project to launch new business ventures. Regardless of how you choose to apply this opportunity, our knowledgeable faculty of professors will guide you through the process to make the most of your Capstone Project experience.
Capstone Courses for Each Master's Degree Program:
- Business Administration (MBA): Business Planning Seminar
- Accounting (MSAC): Accounting Capstone
- Accounting and Financial Management: Financial Management Capstone, The Role of the Chief Financial Officer
- Human Resource Management: Human Resource Planning
- Project Management: Project Management Capstone
- Public Administration: Public Administration Capstone
- Information Systems Management: Information Systems Capstone
- Information Technology Management: Information Technology Capstone
- Network and Communications Management: Telecommunications Capstone
All students enrolled in site-based programs will be required to take some coursework online and, for some programs and locations, a substantial portion of the program may be required to be completed online.