HIRING EVENTS AND PREPARATION
With hiring events taking place year-round, chances are there could be one happening at a DeVry campus near you. Career Services also hosts online hiring events so no matter where you live you can connect with employers that are actively recruiting.
You can also take advantage of our career preparation workshops and industry presentations, both on campus and online. These opportunities—combined with streaming video tutorials, live and recorded webinars and career advancement resources—provide many ways for students and graduates to access our expertise.
MY COMPASS TO MY CAREER: YOUR ONLINE CAREER MANAGEMENT TOOL
Get online career advising guidance by logging in to My Compass to My Career, an interactive online portal that helps guide you through the various stages of planning and acting on your career goals. Available 24/7, My Compass to My Career features:
- Personalized content related to your field of study and career interests
- Job leads from the HireDeVry job database
- Career Advisor contact information
- Interactive tools for generating a résumé and practicing for interviews
- Multimedia, articles, news and links to a wide range of career resources