Computer Engineering Technology Degree Program
Technology drives our everyday lives. To create advanced electronics that can download music, play games, communicate, steer vehicles or do our banking, you need a strong understanding of electrical engineering and how embedded software interacts with hardware. Earning your bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering Technology from DeVry University can give you the skills to write, implement and test software programs that drive modern electronic devices.
When you earn your Computer Engineering Technology degree from DeVry University, you can:
- Gain the skills you need through our rigorous, ETAC of ABET-accredited* onsite program
- Get hands-on experience bringing software and circuit hardware together
- Design, build, and troubleshoot electronic circuits by hand, leveraging capacitors, resistors, inductors, transistors and wiring
Whether you decide to enroll on campus** or earn a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technology–Computers (ET-C) online, your classes will be taught by qualified practitioner faculty and you'll have the same hands-on experience working with electronic circuitry and equipment.
Discover how a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering Technology from DeVry University may help you pursue your career ambitions. Request more information.
* The BMET, CET, and EET degree programs are accredited, by location, by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC) of ABET, www.abet.org. The most recent information on the status of ETAC of ABET accreditation of a location's program is available in the Academic Catalog and at http://www.devry.edu/academics/accreditation.html.The following programs, offered online and onsite, are not accredited by ETAC of ABET: Engineering Technology - Computers, and Engineering Technology - Electronics. DeVry will seek accreditation for these programs when appropriate in accordance with ETAC of ABET procedures. Future accreditation is not guaranteed.
**Program availability varies by location.
All students enrolled in site-based programs will be required to take some coursework online and, for some programs and locations, a substantial portion of the program may be required to be completed online.
Many Ways to Learn
When you earn your bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering Technology from DeVry University, you'll be preparing for a number of exciting career fields, such as:
- Application Engineering
- Sales Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Test Engineering
To learn more about required and elective Computer Engineering Technology courses for this bachelor's degree program, contact a DeVry University representative or see the undergraduate academic catalog.
DeVry offers classes several different ways:
- At a DeVry campus location
- Through collaborative extended classrooms
Please note that program, courses, and extended classroom availability varies by location. Learn more about DeVry's Engineering Technology - Electronics degree programs online and Engineering Technology - Computers degree program online.
(available on campus) (In New York, degree is Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering Technology.) Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology-Computers (online degree program)
Looking for Ways to Make Education More Affordable?
Tuition & Financial Aid
Learn more about opportunities that may be available to help make your degree more affordable, including merit and need-based scholarships, grants, loans and the military group tuition rate.
*The certificate and associate programs vary by course requirement. If the program length is less than 30 credit hours, the entire program must be completed at DeVry University. If the program length is between 30 to 120 credit hours, 30 credit hours must be completed at DeVry University.