A COMMITMENT TO HELP YOU FINISH YOUR DEGREE
We know you’ve worked hard at Carrington College, so why not let your certificate or associate degree work hard for you? DeVry University and Carrington College have an educational agreement in place to help Carrington graduates continue their education towards the completion of their degree.
YOU DESERVE CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE
As a Carrington graduate, you may have already completed some of the courses required to earn your bachelor’s degree. Apply the qualifying credits you’ve earned at Carrington toward a bachelor’s degree at DeVry and you’ll be that much closer to the future you’ve dreamed of.
Starting the process is simple. The application fee is waived for Carrington transfer students. And that’s just one of the ways that all you’ve done may save you time and money moving forward. Now you may be able to take advantage of benefits offered by the educational agreement with DeVry, ranging from a streamlined application process to potential scholarship opportunities.
MAKING EDUCATION MORE AFFORDABLE FOR CARRINGTON GRADS
We have financial aid professionals ready to help you identify your options for funding your education and sources of aid you may qualify for. They can even help you understand the financial aid application process and help you incorporate your qualifying transfer credits into a personalized financial plan. Additional benefits for Carrington College graduates include:
- Waived application fee helps save money.
- Potential eligibility for the DeVry Opportunity Grant1, which is an award you can take advantage of to offset college expenses early on.
- Student loans, grants and other awards which may be available to those who qualify2.
- The Bridge to Bachelor’s program which offers qualified students the chance to take one course non-matriculating at no tuition cost at DeVry and earn credit toward a bachelor’s degree3.
- Articulation agreement - speak with a DeVry admission representative to see how up to 60 semester-credit hours from your Carrington College certificate of achievement or associate degree program may transfer into DeVry University’s Bachelor of Science in Management or Bachelor of Science in Technical Management program4.
MORE BENEFITS TO HELP YOU GET WHERE YOU'RE GOING
- College credit for prior learning may be available to you. Talk to an student support advisor to determine if what you already know can earn you college credit to shorten the path to your degree and help make it even more affordable.
- Our streamlined process makes it simpler for you as a Carrington grad to start your degree program at DeVry, including a streamlined acceptance process so you can get started even sooner.
- Care and attention from a dedicated support team encourages your academic success, and Career Services representatives are committed to connecting you with new opportunities and employers in need of your special talents.
- We offer a mix of courses to suit your needs. We know flexibility is important to our students. You decide what works best for you: days, evenings, and weekends, with courses on campus, online or in one of our 20+ Extended classrooms. This emerging technology enables students and professors from across the country to interact, share resources and work together in a virtual learning community.
- A program-specific education, whether you’re learning on campus, online or in one of our 20+ Extended classrooms, lets you study a curriculum intended to prepare you for real-world demands.
WHY STOP NOW?
Your next step is to contact an admissions representative to request a transcript evaluation and learn how many qualifying credits you may already have toward your degree program.Request Info
1The DeVry University Opportunity Grant will be available in the 2018-2019 school year (July 2018 – May 2019) to new and readmit students who meet merit and need-based qualifications. Subject to approval, use requirements, program level and availability of funds. Specific eligibility criteria applies. This grant cannot be used in combination with any other offer or award or group-specific tuition rate. Full details at https://www.devry.edu/tuition-financial-aid/financial-aid/scholarships-grants.html
2Students may participate in only one DeVry University-based scholarship, grant or group tuition benefit program at a time. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by-session cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry. Scholarship and grant terms and eligibility conditions are subject to change. Scholarships are available to those who apply and qualify.
3Once you are accepted and all requirements have been met, you may enroll in a campus or online course. Prerequisites and placement standards must be met before enrolling in the course. Other requirements may apply. Contact admissions for additional information.
4In Ohio, degree is Bachelor of Business Administration; in New York, the degree is Bachelor of professional Studies in Business Administration.