Dedicated faculty on campus and online
Whether you pursue your degree on campus or online, our university faculty is committed to working with you from day one, championing your success and giving you the personal attention you need to help you achieve your educational goals. At DeVry University, there's no distinction between the quality and experience of our online and on campus faculty. All our professors have a real-world understanding, an advanced education and are dedicated to teaching you skills that can help you in your field.
- Master's degree or higher: We require that all of our online professors have a master's degree in their field, and some have earned doctorates.
- Years of experience: DeVry professors share real-world perspectives from their professional fields to emphasize experiential learning. At the same time, they are academicians who are passionate about teaching and connecting with students.
DeVry University Celebrates Fulbright Faculty
Fulbright, the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government, works to increase mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries. We celebrate a DeVry University professor who was honored to join this distinguished population of scholars, teachers, artists and scientists:
- John Morello, Ph.D., senior professor of history, recently completed a Fulbright Specialist assignment in Pakistan. For two weeks, Dr. Morello worked with Quaid-I-Azam University in Islamabad to help expand its American studies program. During the visit, he also lectured on the United States Supreme Court and judicial system, mentored Ph.D. students on their dissertations, and spoke with faculty about future collaborations.
Meet some of our university faculty
DeVry University is proud of its outstanding faculty members, who've provided the personal support to hundreds of thousands of students like you needed to succeed. Learn more about how you can benefit from the real-world experience of our university faculty by clicking on the names below and reading some faculty profiles.
Caring professionals committed to you
DeVry University faculty takes the time to know you by name and ensure you're on track to meet your course goals. That's because we care about you and your academic progress.
- Easy access to help: Our professors share their email addresses and phone numbers so you can reach them whenever you have a question.
- Support beyond the classroom: In addition to professors who care, you get a dedicated Support Team to guide you in everything from enrollment and financial aid to academic progress.