Driving Success with Productivity
If organization is one of your strengths, a degree in project management could be right for you. DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management’s coursework is crafted purposefully to align with areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Our knowledgeable professors teach occupational know-how to help you augment your skillset on your time. The information and experience with current technologies you’ll gain at DeVry or Keller will give you the skills for project management in nearly any setting.
Classes Start Every 8 Weeks
Whether you know exactly where you're heading, or you're still planning your next steps, it all starts with a simple conversation. Let’s talk.
When you specialize in project management, you'll be prepared to handle responsibilities such as:
- Working with management to develop project parameters
- Selecting, hiring and managing teams
- Monitoring results, documenting problems and developing solutions
- Writing performance reviews
Project management careers can be found in nearly every industry, including:
- Applications engineering
- Computer software and hardware development
DeVry and Keller graduates who focused on project management may be prepared for careers in areas such as:
- Project management in product and/or service industries
- Development projects in industry or government
- Organizational change management