DeVry University Student Handbooks
Each DeVry University location has a student handbook providing a brief explanation of our policies on general issues. This information serves as a basic guideline for treatment of these issues. Select your location below to download your handbook.
- Arizona – Glendale | Mesa | Phoenix
- California – Anaheim | Bakersfield | Colton | Fremont | Fresno | Folsom | Long Beach | Oakland | Palmdale | Pomona | San Diego | San Jose | Sherman Oaks
- Colorado – Colorado Springs | Westminster
- Florida – Jacksonville | Miramar | Orlando
- Georgia – Alpharetta | Atlanta Cobb-Galleria | Decatur | Gwinnett | Stockbridge
- Illinois* – Addison | Chicago | Chicago Loop | Chicago O'Hare | Downers Grove | Elgin | Gurnee | Naperville | Tinley Park
- Indiana – Merrillville
- Missouri – Kansas City
- Nevada – Henderson
- New Jersey – Cherry Hill | North Brunswick | Paramus
- New York** – Midtown Manhattan | Rego Park (Queens)
- North Carolina – Charlotte | Raleigh Durham
- Ohio – Cincinnati | Columbus | Dayton | Seven Hills
- Oklahoma – Oklahoma City
- Pennsylvania – Ft Washington | Philadelphia
- Tennessee – Nashville
- Texas – Austin | Irving | Mesquite | San Antonio
- Virginia – Arlington | Chesapeake
- Alberta – Calgary
- Online Education
*This document constitutes an addendum to the Student Handbook and contains certain information received from the Illinois Preventing Sexual Violence in Higher Education Act (110 ILCS 155/ ) after the publication of the Student Handbook. In addition, Code of Conduct updates are covered on the final page of this addendum.
**The following documents constitute an addendum to the Student Handbook and the DVU Sex and Gender-Based Misconduct Response and Prevention Policy and contain certain information required by NYS Education Law Article 129-B after the publication of the Student Handbook.