Overview of the College of Health Sciences
With a shortage of certified personnel in technology-related healthcare technology fields, DeVry University's College of Health Sciences offers degree programs in some of the most in-demand specialties. Each degree program is designed with input from leading hospitals and professionals active in the healthcare technology industry. As a result, our health sciences degree programs provide hands-on education in areas that will prepare you for success in your field. Through this experiential learning, you will gain the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to seek national certification and be eligible for employment in hospital, clinic, research, and teaching laboratories.
The College of Health Sciences offers the following degree programs. Our Health Information Technology associate degree program is also available online.
Associate Degree Programs
Bachelor's Degree Program
Note: You may also be interested in the following bachelor's degree programs outside the College of Health Sciences to prepare you to be part of the growing healthcare management and technology field.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Health Information Management (Technical Management Program)
- Health Information Systems (Computer Information Systems Program)
- Health Services Management (Business Administration, Management and Technical Management Program)
» Explore below to learn why you should choose DeVry University for your health sciences degree program. Or learn more about pursuing an online education through our online degree programs.
» See all five of DeVry University's colleges and learn more.
A leader in technology-based education for over 80 years, DeVry University prepares you for high-demand, high-paying careers in a wide variety of healthcare technology and information specialties.
» Learn more about career education at DeVry University.
DeVry University works with healthcare leaders to design programs that produce graduates who meet their needs. Compared to other health sciences degree programs, we provide students not only with communications and teamwork skills but also with more of the computer applications and systems integration skills that today's employers seek.
» Hear from real students and real faculty about how DeVry University prepares its students for the real world on DVU Tube.
Flexible, Career-Focused Education
DeVry University offers a number of advantages:
- Accelerated associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs, based on a year-round course schedule
- Experiential learning that brings the real world into the classroom
- Accessible faculty with professional credentials and real-world experience
- The ultimate flexibility of a health information technology degree earned online
Students may continue their education with graduate degree programs at DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management. Keller offers the following program areas of study in business and management:
Whatever your choice, all of Keller's master's degree programs provide graduates with the credentials and real-world learning experience required to hold leadership positions in some of the fastest growing fields and industries in the marketplace.
Whether you are looking to attend a traditional campus or an online university, DeVry University is the place where you can gain the skills, credentials, and respect you need to succeed in the world of healthcare technology, information, and technology. The proof is in the numbers. By earning your degree with DeVry, you have an opportunity at a best in class career outcome: In 2012, 90% of DeVry University graduates actively seeking employment had careers in their field within 6 months of graduation.*
» Read more DeVry University graduates employment statistics.
* Figure based on 2012 graduates self-reporting data to DeVry University Career Services who were employed at graduation or actively seeking employment in their field after graduation. Does not include graduates who were not actively seeking employment, as determined by DeVry University Career Services, or who did not report data on employment status to DeVry University Career Services.