Management Degree Program
DeVry University’s bachelor's degree in management is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to adapt in a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Leveraging and building upon prior education and work experience, this degree-completion program helps prepare students for a position in a wide variety of industries. If you're currently employed, this can be a great way to add versatile management skills to help prepare you in your career.
Many Ways to Learn
We offer 12 specializations within the Management degree program. Students dedicate at least 30 credit hours of their coursework to their preferred specialization.
- Business Information Systems
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Management
- General Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Health Services Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship