Business Intelligence and Analytics Management Careers Overview
With our specialization in Business Intelligence and Analytics Management you can gain a practical understanding of the application of business analytics tools, and learn to apply those tools to predict future trends. Your degree, gives you the credentials you need to pursue one of many growing careers in this growing field such as: Business Intelligence Developer, Manager or Administrator, and Financial or Marketing Analyst.
When you earn your bachelor's degree in Business Administration from DeVry University with a Business Intelligence and Analytics Management specialization, your professional responsibilities might include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the information management team, including data management and reporting services as well as data integration services.
- Serving as the link between the technical and business aspects of a data system by ensuring that the data solutions meet the business needs.
- Compiling data from multiple sources into a data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large databases
- Analyzing business problems and determines how data software can help solve those problems.
- Monitoring the proper functioning of the company's information systems to ensure that organization has the latest information about the current market for their type of business.
Business Intelligence and Analytics careers are found in a number of diverse industries including:
- Oil and Gas
- Public sector
DeVry University graduates in Business with a specialization in Business Intelligence and Analytics Management could be prepared for careers such as:
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Analysis Manager
- Business Intelligence Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
DeVry Career Advantage
DeVry University helps prepare you to advance in your chosen career. In 2013, 90% of DeVry University graduates actively seeking employment obtained careers in their field within six months of graduation, or were already employed in their field when they graduated.
1 Based on self-reported data from bachelor’s and associate degree graduates. Does not include graduates not actively seeking employment, as determined by DeVry University Career Services, or graduates who did not report data on employment status to DeVry University Career Services.