- U.S. Students
- Military Students
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition Rates
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corps
- Contact Us
- Working Adults
- Transfer Students
Transferring Colleges to Finish Your Degree? DeVry University Can Help.
You're ready to complete your degree. You know the benefits that earning a degree can have on your career. But going back to school can seem overwhelming. Whether deciding to go back to school, or transferring colleges, DeVry can help make it faster and more affordable to complete your degree.
$18K College Completer Scholarship for Students Like You
You've already invested money toward a degree. Our goal is to help you finish quickly and affordably. With our College Completer Scholarship, you could receive up to $18,000 to help you earn your bachelor's or associate degree. To be eligible for this merit-based scholarship, you need:
- 10 qualifying credit hours from another institution
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Maximize Your Previous Coursework Credits
When transferring colleges, you deserve credit for coursework you've already completed. The DeVry University Assessment Team will work with you to apply qualifying credits — up to 80 credit hours — toward your degree program. By maximizing your transfer credits, you can complete your degree sooner, saving you time and money.
Request a Transcript Assessment
Discover how many qualifying credits you may already have toward your degree program. It’s easy as 1-2-3:
- Submit your records to any campus Admissions Representative
- The DeVry Assessment Team evaluates transcript
- An Admissions Representative contacts you with estimate of transfer credit
More Ways to Afford Your Education
In addition to our many grants and scholarships, we offer additional ways to finish your degree program more affordably.
- Fixed Tuition Promise - As long as you are enrolled in a degree program1, we guarantee your tuition rate will stay the same through graduation.
- Take more classes and save 40% on tuition – Each session, your first seven credit hours are charged at $609 per credit hour; any additional credit hours during the same session are charged at $365 per credit hour – a 40% tuition savings.2
- Military can save 58% on tuition– U.S. military personnel serving in any of the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces (including National Guard and Reserves), and their spouses, are eligible for our undergraduate military tuition rate of $250 per credit hour – a 58% tuition savings from the tuition rate of $609 per credit hour.
- Employer tuition reimbursement - If you're working and going to school, your employer may offer tuition reimbursement benefits.
Contact an Admissions Representative to learn more.
Earn Prior Learning Credit for Real-World Experience
We also award credit for prior learning to college transfer students based on:
- Military coursework and training experience
- Professional certifications and training such as certain Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and IT Professional (MCITP), and RHIT Certifications
- “DeVry Challenge” proficiency exams
- Course waivers for extensive academic or professional experience3
- Course exemptions for previously earned DeVry University credit4
Contact an Admissions Representative to learn more about prior learning that may qualify for credit and other college transfer information.
The Flexibility, Support and Services You Need to Succeed
We're committed to the success of our students. That's why we're here to support you every step of the way with:
- Outstanding career outcomes – A degree from DeVry University can prepare you for a lifetime of career success. In fact, 90% of DeVry University grads actively seeking employment had careers in their field within 6 months of graduation.5
- Exceptional care and attention – Every DeVry University student is assigned a support team committed to their academic and career success.
- Speed and convenience – We offer classes on campus, online and a mix of both. Plus, we offer classes year-round, so you can earn your degree more quickly.
- Quality, real-world degrees - Our faculty bring years of real-world experience from leading companies into the classroom.
Contact an Admissions Representative to get more information about transferring colleges.
1 Requires enrollment in a degree program; some exclusions and continuing eligibility requirements apply.
2 Not available to students receiving the DeVry undergraduate alumni or military tuition rates. Not applicable to graduate students.
3 Applies to graduate students only.
4 Applies to graduate students only.
5 Figure based on 2013 graduates self-reporting data to DeVry University Career Services who were employed at graduation or actively seeking employment in their field after graduation. Does not include graduates who were not actively seeking employment, as determined by DeVry University Career Services, or who did not report data on employment status to DeVry University Career Services.
Get personalized information
DeVry University offers a variety of associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Within each college, almost every course is offered online. With distance education as an option, you can receive a quality education on your own schedule. Click below for more:DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org.
Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York.
Certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. DeVry University is authorized for operation by the THEC. www.state.tn.us/thec. Nashville Campus - 3343 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. Program availability varies by location.
- Military Students