Online Renewable Energy Degree Specialization
With an online Renewable Energy specialization from DeVry you can become knowledgeable in the production, transmission, and storage of sustainable energy, such as wind, solar power, geothermal, hydropower, and biomass. Earning a bachelors' in Electronics Engineering Technology with an online Renewable Energy specialization can provide you with a strong engineering technology and electronics background, as well as the understanding of renewable technologies and alternative power sources.
When you enroll in the online Renewable Energy degree specialization, you have access to DeVry’s online learning platform where you can interact with professors and other students. You also have access to in-person and online resources such as academic advisors, Student Services, the Student Finance Team, and the Technical Help Desk. You can find more information about online opportunities provided by DeVry by visiting our online degree program page.
Want to learn more about the online Renewable Energy degree specialization? Request information from a member of our team.
The online Renewable Energy degree specialization may include these online Renewable Energy courses:
- Conservation Principles in Engineering and Technology (with Lab)
- Environmental Economics
- Introduction to Alternative Energy Technologies (with Lab)
- Power Electronics and Alternative Energy Applications (with Lab)
- Electric Machines and Power Systems (with Lab)
- Instrumentation for Energy Technologies (with Lab)
- Technology Integration II
- Environmental Sociology
- Renewable Energy: Science, Technology and Management
To learn more about earning your Renewable Energy degree specialization online, request information or see the DeVry University undergraduate academic catalog.