An Online College That's Right for Everyone
You may be asking yourself "Will I be successful taking classes online?" At DeVry University, we've built an online learning program designed to work for anyone who will put in the hard work necessary to earn their college degree; here, it isn't about knowing your way around a computer, it's about having the drive to move your life forward. With a faculty and staff focused on providing you with the tools and support to get where you're going — including a dedicated team of Academic Advisors who work with you from enrollment through graduation — our online learning option is for anyone who needs the flexibility of learning anywhere, anytime.
And if you have a DeVry University location nearby, you can take classes in the way that fits your life: online, on campus or through a mix of both. Learn more about how online classes work by experiencing the online college course demo.
Tips for Online Students
By developing a couple of good habits, online students can position themselves to be successful.
- Read everything. Read your course materials, your FAQs, your how-tos and discussions online.
- Manage your time effectively. Even though you won't be expected to sit in a physical classroom, schedule time when you sit and do schoolwork — whether that's interacting with your professor and class online or studying.
- Use the tools provided. We've provided multiple tools to help give you the edge you need to be successful while you pursue your online college degree. Take advantage of those resources — especially the team of dedicated Academic Advisors who are there to work with you.
Through a combination of using these skills and DeVry University's focus on our students, you'll have the tools you need to achieve your educational goals.
Meet Your Team
At DeVry, when you enroll as an online student you're not going it alone — you have a team working with you to help you move past whatever obstacles may stand in your way. While you may be taking classes from home, both your professors and academic advisors are committed to your success. As you work toward earning your degree, these individuals are there to provide you with the support you need. Online students also have a variety of resources available both in-person and on the web:
- Student services team members are available to answer your questions about the resources available to you and how to access them.
- Academic advisors are available via phone and email to help you navigate your academic career. They will work with you to develop a plan of study, and assist you in selecting your online classes.
- The Student Technical Help Desk has support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you in accessing the online learning system.
- The Student Finance Team is available to help students in selecting a financing option and developing a financial plan that suits the individual's needs. They can provide assistance in understanding federal and private loans, active military and veterans' benefits, employer tuition reimbursement and scholarships and grants for qualifying students.
Interested in learning more about how to get started? Request More Information or call 866-338-7934.