Investing in Your Future: Education is a Long-Term Investment
Net Price Calculator
Planning and financing your college education is simpler than you think. The DeVry University Net Price Calculator helps you calculate your estimated educational costs and potential financial assistance in 4 easy steps.
The Net Price Calculator will explore your:
1) educational plans which identify your program of study and anticipated enrollment
2) prior educational experience which may reduce your education costs
3) estimated tuition and expenses
4) estimated financial aid eligibility which may include federal ,state and many other funding sources
The calculator will ask a series of questions about your plans to attend DeVry University and your family's income. To assist you in responding, please have the following items available:
- Student 2012 Income Tax Return
- Spouse 2012 Income Tax Return, if married
- Parents 2012 Income Tax Return, if considered a dependent student
- Earnings statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Bank statements
If these items are not available, you can provide estimates.
The calculator is intended for use by U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have not previously earned a bachelor's degree.
Discover how affordable your college education at DeVry University can be.