Graphics and Multimedia Management Degree Specialization
If you have graphic or web design experience, or even a previously earned associate degree in a graphics field, a bachelor's degree in Multimedia Design and Development (MDD) from DeVry University with a specialization in Graphics and Multimedia Management could prepare you to take charge of graphic and multimedia projects of any size or complexity.
With a specialization in Graphics and Multimedia Management from DeVry University, you can:
- Learn key software applications in Adobe® Creative Cloud® and learn design principles and animation skills
- Develop important leadership skills like scheduling, supervising budgets, negotiating pricing and quality assurance techniques
- Prepare to take the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA)1 exam. DeVry’s curriculum is designed with concepts from the ACA exam, and you can earn an additional credential for your resume upon successful completion of the ACA exam
Discover more about the advantages of studying the Graphics and Multimedia Management specialization at DeVry University. Request more information.
Adobe® Certification Exams
The knowledge and skills embedded in the Graphics and Multimedia Management specialization provide students with a basis for taking external industry certification exams, including the Adobe® Certified Associate exams.
An Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification validates that you have basic, entry-level skills in digital communication, creation, and design using Adobe software. Certification by Adobe is an immediate way for you to stand out and be noticed.
The ACA exam is offered in six areas:
- Visual Communications using Adobe® Photoshop®
- Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe® Illustrator®
- Web Authoring Using Adobe® Dreamweaver®
- Video Communication Using Adobe® Premiere®
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe® InDesign®
- Interactive Media Using Adobe® Flash® Professional
1Adobe Certification Programs, Adobe.com, http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/education/pdfs/certification-path-individuals.pdf,visited January 11, 2016. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Many Ways to Learn
DeVry offers classes several different ways:
- At a DeVry campus location
- Through collaborative extended classrooms
Please note that program, courses, and extended classroom availability varies by location. Learn more about DeVry's specialization in Graphics and Multimedia Management online.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Learn more about opportunities that may be available to help make your degree more affordable, including merit and need-based scholarships, grants, loans and the military group tuition rate.
We believe you deserve credit for coursework you’ve already completed. Learn how DeVry can help you apply qualifying credits – up to 80 credit hours* – toward your degree program.
*The certificate and associate programs vary by course requirement. If the program length is less than 30 credit hours, the entire program must be completed at DeVry University. If the program length is between 30 to 120 credit hours, 30 credit hours must be completed at DeVry University.