College of Media Arts & Technology
Overview of the College of Media Arts & Technology
The career-oriented degree programs in DeVry University's College of Media Arts & Technology foster marketable job skills and provide practical experience while pushing the boundaries of technology in web and digital design. We'll help you develop the technical, creative, and problem-solving skills you need to succeed as a new media designer. As a result, the College of Media Arts & Technology produces graduates with strong digital imaging skills, refined design sensibilities, and the ability to visualize concepts as well as grasp the practical and professional application of artistic endeavors.
The College of Media Arts & Technology offers the following media arts degree programs. Both of these programs are also available online.
Associate Degree Programs
Bachelor's Degree Programs
» Explore below to learn why you should choose DeVry University for your education in media arts and technology. Or learn more about pursuing an online tech education through our online degree programs.
A leader in technology-based business education for over 80 years, DeVry University prepares you for in-demand, respected business careers in a wide variety of specialties.
» Learn more about career education at DeVry University.
Employer Approved Tech Education
DeVry University works with top business leaders to design programs that produce graduates who meet their needs. Compared to other degree programs, we provide students not only with communications and teamwork skills but also with more of the computer applications and systems integration skills that today's employers seek.
Flexible, Career-Focused Education
DeVry University offers a number of advantages:
- Accelerated associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs, based on a year-round course schedule
- Experiential learning that brings the real world into the classroom
- Accessible faculty with professional credentials and real-world experience
- The ultimate flexibility of business and management degrees earned online
Whether you are looking to attend a traditional campus or an online university, DeVry University is the place where you can gain the skills, credentials, and respect you need to succeed in the world of web design and development.The proof is in the numbers. By earning your degree with DeVry, you have an opportunity at a best in class career outcome: In 2012, 90% of DeVry University graduates actively seeking employment had careers in their field within 6 months of graduation.*
» Read more DeVry University graduates employment statistics.
* Figure based on 2012 graduates self-reporting data to DeVry University Career Services who were employed at graduation or actively seeking employment in their field after graduation. Does not include graduates who were not actively seeking employment, as determined by DeVry University Career Services, or who did not report data on employment status to DeVry University Career Services.