Justice Administration Careers
Find Career Opportunities in Justice Administration
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are hundreds of thousands more opportunities in the field of Justice Administration than there are bachelor's degree graduates to fill them. Through 2018 demand for professionals in all areas of criminal justice, including corrections, digital forensics, emergency management, and policing will continue to increase. Earning a bachelor's degree in Justice Administration from DeVry University can prepare you for an in-demand career in this field, providing you with the specialized skills, knowledge, and technological expertise you need to succeed. Discover our Justice Administration degree program.
Areas of Opportunity
When you earn your bachelor's degree in Justice Administration from DeVry University, you'll be prepared for a number of exciting career fields. Here are some examples:
Federal, state and local governments are the largest employers of professionals in the field of Justice Administration, however many of these specialists are critical to the operation of private organizations as well. These include:
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Waste management and disposal companies
- Airport and other transportation facilities
- Power generation and supply services
- Emergency and other relief services
Be Prepared For A Career in the Professional World
DeVry University graduates in Justice Administration will be prepared to enter careers such as:
- Digital forensic investigator, forensic & electronic discovery manager or private investigator
- Emergency planner, EMS director, or emergency preparedness program specialist
- Hazard mitigation officer
- Police patrol officer, detective, sheriff or deputy sheriff
- Correctional officer or jailer
- First-line supervisor/manager of police, detective, and correction officers
Success Beyond Graduation
Whether you are looking to attend a traditional campus or an online university, DeVry University is the place where you can gain the skills, credentials, and respect you need to succeed in the world of Justice Administration. The proof is in the numbers. For the last 5 years, DeVry University graduates have worked at 96 of the Fortune 100 companies.* In fact, each year thousands of our graduates find themselves right where they want to be—employed in their field of study.
*DeVry University graduates from October 2004 - June 2009 in the active job market. Active job market includes those employed prior to graduation. Fortune 500 ranking, 2009.