Advantages of the Denver Regional Council of Governments/DeVry Education Alliance
Through the Denver Regional Council of Governments/DeVry University alliance, you have the opportunity to experience a world-class education and earn your undergraduate or graduate degree. In addition, you'll receive:
- Access to a dedicated team of advisors with specific knowledge of Denver Regional Council of Governments requirements
- Waiver of the DeVry application fee
- 10% partner tuition rate*
- The ability to mix and match campus and online coursework to suit your needs and schedule
- Practitioner-taught, technology-based degree programs, with learning and applications you can apply directly to the workplace
Already a DeVry Student
Currently attending DeVry University or its Keller Graduate School of Management and not receiving the benefits? Complete, sign and fax the eligibility form to begin receiving the benefits.
Military and Veteran Benefits
For over 60 years, DeVry University has helped the military, veterans and their families achieve their career goals through education. We offer special military pricing for eligible military and their spouses and scholarships for qualifying Veterans and their immediate family members.
*Students in DeVry's Master in Education (MSEd) program, as well as those enrolled in the graduate certificate programs offered through the MSEd program, are not eligible to take advantage of any special tuition rates offered by DeVry University.
Note: Students may participate in only one DeVry-based scholarship or tuition benefit program at a time. Those who qualify for more than one program, will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by-semester cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different scholarship or tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry University. Scholarship terms and conditions are subject to change.