DeVry University - Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs for Today's Workforce
With today's fast-paced skills and application-oriented workplace, people turn to DeVry University for their associate, bachelor's or master's degree. DeVry keeps pace with advances in every major industry in order to provide students with the most current applications, processes and technology in today's business world.
When you choose DeVry for your undergraduate or graduate degree, you'll experience
- An 80-year history of excellence in higher education. A leading provider of business, technology, healthcare technology and management education in America.
- A prestigious, accredited university education. Highly sought-after degree programs. Professional faculty with industry experience. A rich, well-informed curriculum. Develop skills, advance your thinking and build core competencies crucial for your success in a global economy.
- The convenience of multiple locations and online programs. Over 95 locations in the U.S. Associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs offered online, on campus, day, evening and weekend course options.
- Accelerated learning for a faster finish. DeVry University operates on a flexible three-semester-per-year academic calendar that allows you to complete your degree program on an accelerated schedule. Year-round classes mean you can earn a bachelor's degree in as few as three years or a master's degree in as few as two years.
DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management - Graduate Degree programs and Graduate Certificates
When you earn a degree from Keller Graduate School of Management, you'll gain the professional credibility and essential skills necessary to advance your career. From practitioner faculty and a curriculum that's highly responsive to industry trends to onsite and online learning options that fit your life, Keller delivers flexible graduate management degree programs that give you an outstanding educational experience.
Credible. You'll earn a recognized degree that enhances your career potential and gives you a competitive advantage as evidenced through
- A variety of specialized master's degree programs that develop business leaders.
- Coursework tailored to meet your personal and professional needs and interests.
Flexible. Your education will be as accessible as possible so you can balance work and life while you advance your career through
- A session-based course structure with six unique start times every year.
- A nationwide network of over 90+ commuter-friendly graduate school locations.
- Dynamic online degree programs, with the same content and rigor as programs offered onsite, but with "anywhere, anytime" convenience.
Relevant. Your educational experience will emphasize the critical competencies, practical knowledge and directly applicable skills you need to succeed through
- A regularly updated curriculum.
- A faculty of established business professionals who are extensively trained before they even step into our classrooms and graded by students after every class they teach.
- Real-world teaching methods.
Don't wait to earn your degree or add a new degree to your resume. Contact your DeVry representative for more information and start earning a degree now from DeVry.
Note: DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association, http://www.ncahlc.org/. Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. Program availability varies by location.