Tools and Resources
Hone your job search skills and expand your opportunities.
From practical advice on creating a resumé that gets noticed to a comprehensive list of links to job sites, DeVry University career services online tools and resources can give you the professional edge as you hunt for a position in your field. Whether you are just beginning your career or are looking to advance to greater levels of reward and responsibility, the information, tips, and resources on these pages can help you find and secure a rewarding career.
- Career Assessment: Take career aptitude tests to help you make sound career choices, validate the career path you've already chosen or guide you toward a new field of interest.
- Resumés: Find tips on building a solid resumé as well as find examples of various resumé formats.
- Cover Letters: Learn the essentials of writing effective cover letters that can provide the competitive edge you need to gain an interview.
- Interviewing: Gather tips and techniques to prepare for and manage the interview process so you can stand out among your competition.
- Company Links: Access corporate web sites to learn about their products, services, locations, employment opportunities, and more.
- Job Sites: Visit some of the most comprehensive job sites to search for jobs using specific search parameters and also post your resumé so employers can find you.
- Salary Surveys: Arm yourself with key information on salaries and other important components of the compensation package.
- Career Ready: The Four Stage Plan for DeVry: A four-stage plan outlining activities designed to assist students with successful career transitions.
- Career Ready: The Two Stage Plan for Keller: A two-stage plan outlining activities designed to assist students with successful career transitions.