With Career Service Professionals nationwide, our team is dedicated to helping you in your career journey.
Career Advising and Advancement Resources
DeVry University career advisors coach students and graduates through individual on campus or phone appointments. Topics include:
- Creating resumés and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Job seeking strategies
You can also take advantage of our hiring events, career preparation workshops, and industry presentations—on campus and online. Combined with streaming video tutorials, live and recorded webinars, and career advancement resources you have many ways—as a student or graduate—to access our expertise.
If you are a graduate of DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management, learn about our Career Advancement resources and strategies.
Hiring Events On Campus and Online
With hundreds of hiring events taking place year-round, chances are there could be one happening at a DeVry University campus near you. Career Services also hosts online hiring events so no matter where you live you can connect with employers actively recruiting.
My Compass to My Career—Your Online Career Management Tool
Get online career guidance anytime by logging in to My Compass to My Career, an interactive online portal that guides you through the various stages of planning and acting on your career goals. Available 24/7, My Compass to My Career features:
- Personalized content related to your field of study and career interests
- Job leads from the HireDeVry job database
- Career Advisor contact information
- Interactive tools for generating a résumé and practicing for interviews
- Multimedia, articles, news, and links to a wide range of career resources
- Information on upcoming career fairs, on-campus interviews, and workshops
Employers We Partner With
"There's a certain energy that comes from every DeVry grad I've ever hired. They excel in our environment and are extremely successful."