- U.S. Students
- Military Students
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition Rates
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corps
- Contact Us
- Working Adults
- Transfer Students
Military Admission Requirements
Getting started in a degree program has never been easier. Follow these simple steps to apply to DeVry University today.
- Review requirements. Find out if you meet the minimum requirements for enrollment.
- Complete the application. Submit your application online or mail in a hard copy of the application for admission. Application fees are waived for all US military personnel, including National Guardsmen, Reservists and their respective spouses.
- Submit your transcripts. Be sure to obtain a copy of your official academic transcripts from the secondary school (high school or GED) from which you graduated, along with any qualified military and other post-secondary credits you would like evaluated for potential transfer credit. Please see the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website for military transcripts.
- Interview Process.
- Online Students: If you completed your application online and have never been interviewed by an admissions advisor, you will be contacted within one business day of applying. During your initial interview, you will cover information on programs, start dates, and any additional admissions materials that will be required to complete the enrollment process.
- Campus Students: If you are a campus student who completed a hard copy application, please contact your local campus for additional enrollment details and information.
Get personalized information
DeVry University offers a variety of associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Within each college, almost every course is offered online. With distance education as an option, you can receive a quality education on your own schedule. Click below for more:DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org.
Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York.
Certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. DeVry University is authorized for operation by the THEC. www.state.tn.us/thec. Nashville Campus - 3343 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. Program availability varies by location.
- Military Students