- U.S. Students
- Military Students
- Admission Requirements
- Tuition Rates
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corps
- Contact Us
- Working Adults
- Transfer Students
Admission Requirements for International Students
Visa & Immigration Requirements for International Students
U.S. Immigration and the Department of Homeland Security require certain financial and academic documentation prior to considering admission of international applicants, including the following:
- Certified copies of high school or college transcripts or the equivalent, documenting the required level of prior education. Foreign diplomas and supporting transcripts not written in English must be translated into English by a certified translator and will require evaluation by a qualified official or an approved educational credentials evaluation agency. For detailed information, please contact your admissions advisor or request information today.
After the above information is received, the applicant's acceptance status is determined. When the above documents are in order, the following must be presented to an immigration officer:
- Valid I-20 – obtain from DeVry University
- Valid passport from the American Embassy or Consulate
- Letter of acceptance from DeVry
- Proof of financial support (e.g., bank statement or items that may be required by immigration)
Applicants should check with their American embassy and/or consulate for other pertinent requirements. For more information about how to prepare for your study within the United States and/or find the American embassy/consulate near you, please click here.
The level of career services offered to international students/graduates varies and depends on employment opportunities permitted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and/or students'/graduates' visas. DeVry University provides career-planning strategies to international students on request.
Get personalized information
DeVry University offers a variety of associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Within each college, almost every course is offered online. With distance education as an option, you can receive a quality education on your own schedule. Click below for more:DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org.
Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York.
Certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. DeVry University is authorized for operation by the THEC. www.state.tn.us/thec. Nashville Campus - 3343 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. Program availability varies by location.
- Military Students