On campus and online university faculty focused on your success
Whether you pursue your degree on campus or online, our university faculty is committed to working with you from day one, championing your success and giving you the personal attention you need to help you achieve your educational goals.
Credentialed faculty on campus and online
At DeVry University, there's no distinction between the quality and experience of our online and on campus faculty; all of our professors are successful professionals who are dedicated to teaching the real-world skills that can help you in your career.
- Master's degree or higher: We require that all of our online professors have a master's degree in their field, and some have earned doctorates.
- Many years of experience: Our professors are long known for industry experience and an ability to give students real-world practices from the field. They are also first-rate academicians and passionate about teaching.
DeVry University Celebrates Fulbright Faculty
Fulbright, the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government, works to increase mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries. We celebrate two DeVry University professors who were honored to join this distinguished population of scholars, teachers, artists and scientists:
- John Morello, Ph.D., senior professor of history, recently completed a Fulbright Specialist assignment in Pakistan. For two weeks, Dr. Morello worked with Quaid-I-Azam University in Islamabad to help expand its American studies program. During the visit, he also lectured on the United States Supreme Court and judicial system, mentored Ph.D. students on their dissertations, and spoke with faculty about future collaborations.
- Abhay Ghiara, former Fulbright Scholar and senior professor of arts, humanities and economics, was selected to be a peer reviewer and evaluator for the Fulbright Commission. In this role, Ghiara will work alongside fellow members to review Fulbright grant applications. He will help select recipients of the 8,000 grants awarded per year to help a diverse body of participants carry out proposed projects, which often involve immersing themselves in a cultural exchange to share knowledge. Previously, Ghiara traveled to India as a Fulbright Scholar to conduct research for a 26-part performance/lecture series on Mahatma Gandhi.
Meet some of our university faculty
DeVry University is proud of its outstanding faculty members, who've provided the personal support to hundreds of thousands of students like you needed to succeed. Learn more about how you can benefit from the real-world experience of our university faculty by clicking on the names below and reading some faculty profiles.
Caring professionals committed to you
DeVry University faculty takes the time to know you by name and ensure you're on track to meet your course goals. That's because we care about you and your academic and career success.
- Easy access to help: Our professors share their email addresses and phone numbers so you can reach them whenever you have a question.
- Support beyond the classroom: In addition to professors who care, you get a dedicated Support Team to guide you in everything from enrollment and financial aid to academic and career success.